According to a research conducted by the Times, learning a language is a must-do if you want to have an happy life.
How to learn fast and easily a language? Commitment is the key when you start learning a language but following some easy steps you can learn easily and fast a language.
Follow five steps to learn Italian
1. Have fun when you learn: games, crosswords and picture dictionaries can help in your home study, learning a language doesn’t mean long, tiring grammar activities.
Crossword: la famiglia, aggettivi, i giorni della settimana, Presente:verbi regolari e irregolari 1, Presente: 2
Quiz, if you think you know Italy test your geography and culture knowledge.
2. Listen, learn and sing: Italian music is more than love, hearts and tears. Listen to the radio or songs and learn new words and improve the vocabulary. Buon ascolto!
3. Watch movies and videos : a movie is a full language experience where you can learn the culture, the people and the language.Learn with videos, short movies and test yourself:click here
Watch Italian TV:TV is the best and most inexpensive teacher to learn real Italian, you can also learn everyday Italian from soap operas and sitcoms.
4. Travel, meet people and speak: you want to practice the language, go and meet the Italians in Italy or join web groups where you can post and discuss with students or tutors.
5. Learn Italian in Italy: Puglia, Sorrento Amalfi coast, Montepulciano , Pistoia inTuscany, Rome
Tags: battisti, easy italian, free italian lesson, free italian music, how to learn italian language, ilearnitalian.net, italian movie, italian online, italian songs, italian tutor london, italian tv, learn italian blog, learn italian for free, lucio battisti, penso a te